Monday, 12 September 2011

Love me....

...its all I ask.
It's all I ever asked for...
It's all I ever really need,
To breathe,
To get by,
To exist.
Why do you find it so fuckin difficult?
There are endless ways possible,
To show someone...
You Love them.
Not big extravagant gestures,
'The little things'
I said I didn't feel loved, appreciated or even noticed!
You say the old line," But I do love you,
I'll try harder,
I know I need to show you, I know that's what you need..."
And then you say something that throws me,
A complete curve ball???
I tell you "I don't think you can show love, to anyone, not just me..."
You say,
"Maybe that's just how I am?????"
Like that's ok?
Like I have to live with that?
That its ok to leave someone,
Not just anyone,
The person you claim to love,
Without fuckin air!!!
Cos that's what it feels like,
You clip my wings,
Suffocate my soul,
And drench my spirit with your ...
Lack of....

Over and out
x



No comments: