Thursday, 3 March 2011

Ssssssh......

.....these whispers are dangerous,
No longer yours,
My life is a secret,
Yet why?
I'm doing nothing wrong,
Being faithful,
Being honest,
With myself?
I'm trying to find something that once was,
It's there, I can feel it,
Just not in its entirety,
It lacks passion,
Or maybe that is I?
My life is here,
My heart is here,
I gotta go back,
I need to.
If there is truth,
Just a chance,
An opportunity,
I gotta take it,
How ever small.
I know it's difficult to understand,
With all that's gone before,
I struggle to with this turnaround,
But I gotta go with what feels right,
Feels real,
Comfortable if you will.
It will either work or it won't,
Simple.
If it doesn't then at least I will know,
My heart will know,
And my head too.
For its the not knowing,
The confusion,
The blinding void of indecision that eats my soul.
Now at least I can fly,
Or just flutter a little,
But it's on my terms,
My pace,
My turf.
I had to go here,
I'm so sorry,
I just had to......

Sugar x

3 comments:

Rex Venom said...

Mmmmm.
The delicious play between wisdom and want.
Hope it has worked out for you
Rock on

Smart Person said...

Can't tell if you're coming or going with this one.

Rex Venom said...

Coming, I hope.
(Sugar Sugar!)
Rock on